Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm baaaaaaack!

Well, spank me now...it has been a REALLY long time since I posted!
Yep, life gets busy.
We bought a new sewing room (with a house attached) and moved in December, 2013, and it is taking a while to get back into the swing of things.
I am doing some sewing, though...in addition to a bunch of ither things. So far, we have not painted the new house...just moved our stuff in...but I am trying to decide which rooms and what colors to change first.
I'm gonna try to give a little tour of my new sewing room...i say "try" because I am doing this from the Ipad.
See? That is one of the reasons I don't post much...it just takes SO LONG to resize each and every picture! It is far easier to post on Facebook, where the pictures upload so easily and resize automagically! But I will give it a go...!

1 comment:

Eyrir said...

What are you using to resize your pictures? Some applications have batch resize functions that can do a bunch at once. Much easier than resizing each picture separately! :-)

 
Free Hit Counter